Report this ad
This is the ideal accommodation for me. How can I rent it?
1. When you have found your accommodation, you can send a binding rental request. The landlord will answer your request within 16h. This is how it works:
2. Select dates for your stay as well as available services.
3. When you are ready, send your binding rental request and accept the landlord's terms and conditions.
4. Once the landlord accepts your rental request, the accommodation is successfully rented.
Is it possible to visit this accommodation?
With APARTOLINO you don't need to make a visit. A few good reasons:
1. All accommodations on APARTOLINO have pictures and a clear description. However, if something is unclear, you can contact the landlord directly via instant messenger.
2. In addition to pictures, many of the landlords also offer a virtual tour or a video of the accommodation. So you can virtually visit the accommodation. If you have any questions, contact the landlord.
3. APARTOLINO verifies all landlords and checks the respective advertisements in advance.
What happens after my binding booking request?
Once the landlord has accepted your rental request, the rental confirmation is created. This is also valid as a rental agreement if you want to register with the municipality, for example. At the same time all invoices for the monthly rent payments will be created. The first monthly rent must be paid by the time you move in. You will receive a request for payment by email in a timely manner each time.
All invoices are visible in their dashboard under Payments as a PDF file and can be downloaded. Cancellation conditions before move-in as well as cancellation conditions during the stay can be found under the tab Rental conditions.